Time: 8:30am-10:30am, Saturday
Location: 4th Ave Presbyterian Church (4th Ave between 68th and Senator St)
Hard to believe, but the 2016 Season is upon us! A few reminders for the first week:
- Please bring your $20 Annual administration fee, in cash. This is required of all members and helps us cover all operational costs (remember we are non-profit!)
- Half-share Members: This first week June 4th, is an “A” week (for half-share members). Next Saturday (June 11th) will be the first “B” week. Half-share members MUST come on their designated weeks, unless you have swapped weeks with someone.
- The pickup hours are strict. If you show up past 10:30am, do not expect any produce to be available for pickup. Please respect the time our volunteer members are putting in to run the pickup site location.
- Bring plenty of bags (or boxes) to carry your produce home. We do not supply bags for members. Our canvas BRCSA Tote Bags are very popular and now available again for $15.
- There is a “curve” to the growing season. The earliest pick-up weeks (June, early July tend to have lower volume of produce than weeks in late summer (August, early Sept), when everything is at peak harvest.
Our customized canvas bags are now available for $15 (cash only).
If interested in purchasing, please bring $15 in cash to the CSA distribution site on Saturday, and ask the site coordinator on duty.
** 2016 Shares SOLD OUT!! **
We are all sold out for Veggies, Fruit, and Eggs for the 2016 season.
Did you know that the Bay Ridge CSA is on Facebook??
Join our free Facebook group and gain access to instant updates and all of the online comunity features! Visit our FB page by clicking here